Join Us in Tucson or Virtually from Anywhere
The 2021 EHS & Sustainability Management Forum will be held at the Westin La Paloma hotel, a four-star hotel in the Sonoran Desert, which features sweeping views of the Catalina Mountains. NAEM has secured discounted rates at the Westin.
We recommend booking your hotel soon to take advantage of the best rates and availability.
The Westin La Paloma
The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
3800 East Sunrise Drive
Tucson, Arizona 85718
Conference Health & Safety Protocols
Because your health & safety our number one priority, NAEM is adopting key measures to protect against COVID-19 at this year’s Forum. If you choose to join us in Tucson, Arizona, we will be following the below health & safety policies and protocols:
- Requiring vaccination for all attendees
- Fully vaccinated individuals are those who have received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on or before October 11, 2021
- Submitting vaccination proof via a privacy-preserving registration
- Requiring CDC/WHO recommended face coverings when indoors
- Conducting baseline daily assessments via technology
- Modifying the event-space to accommodate one-way traffic flow of entrances & exits, and increased physical distancing.
- Utilizing outdoor space for Food & beverage events whenever possible
Tips for a Great Virtual Conference Experience
The virtual portion of NAEM's EHS & Sustainability Management Forum will be hosted on the conference platform Swapcard. Swapcard is a platform that allows attendees to watch high-quality webinars, engage with speakers and attendees, and stop by virtual booths in the exhibit hall. Below are tips to help you have a seamless virtual experience:
- Ensure your network connection is at least 25Mbps. You can test it with this tool: https://www.speedtest.net/
- Avoid downloading large files or asking your internet service to perform other 'heavy lifts' while the conference is streaming in your internet browser.
- Determine which conference sessions are the highest priority so you know what times to attend if you can't join the full live event.
- Have snacks and drinks ready for the day so you don't miss any sessions!
- If you are bringing a group, set up an internal team chat so you can discuss sessions and speakers in real time!
The Westin is located approximately 17 miles away from Tucson International Airport (TUS).
Hotel direction: 16 miles north of the airport
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Integrity; Estimated fee: 75 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 50 USD (one way)